Saturday, July 01, 2006

Another Custom Shrine For Comparison






In my last post, I discussed my proposed base for a commission for a custom wedding shrine. It could politely be referred to as the "before" picture. Dirty, ugly, in need of a facelift.

This would be the "after" picture, although featuring a different base. This was another custom altar, memorial, shrine, whatever you like to call a devotional object. This was made in memory of someone who had passed on and was very much missed.

So you can see that there's hope for the "before" picture, sad as it is. I'll post some more images of this shrine soon, and tell its story.




CHECK THE FRAGILE INDUSTRIES STUDIO STORE FOR ALL GALLERY IMAGES OF CUSTOM ALTERED ART AND WEDDING SUPPLIES!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mik said...

Looking forward to seeing it. Found your blog via BE. Getting credits for when my blog has more content. Working on some art projects.

Mik

10:10 PM  
Blogger jafabrit said...

Hi there, I LIKE your attitude :) Plus I LOVE assemblage, mixed media, crafts, all things art. Like your work. I just joined arts & crafts cooperative.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home